Terms and Conditions for Adding Your West Suburban Bank Card to All Digital Wallets
These Terms for Adding Your West Suburban Bank (WSB) Card to this Digital Wallet (the "Terms") apply when you choose to add a West Suburban Bank credit card or debit card ("WSB Card") to the digital wallet or other payment service managed or owned by a third party ("Wallet"). In these Terms, "you" and "your" refer to the cardholder of the West Suburban Bank Card, and "we,""us,""our," and "WSB" refer to the issuer of your West Suburban Bank Card.
When you add a WSB Card to a Wallet, you agree to these Terms.
1. Digital Wallet. The Digital Wallet allows you to store virtual representations of credit and debit cards on the devices supported by the Wallet to make contactless payments at select merchants utilizing the merchant's contactless terminal or in-app or other digital commerce payments at merchants participating in the Digital Wallet service.
2. Adding Your WSB Card. You can add an eligible WSB Card to a Wallet by either following our instructions as they appear on a WSB proprietary platform (e.g., WSB Mobile Banking app or westsuburbanbank.com) or by following the instructions of the Wallet provider. Only WSB Cards that we determine are eligible can be added to the Wallet. If your WSB Card or underlying account is not in good standing, that WSB Card will not be eligible to be added to or enrolled in the Wallet. We may determine other eligibility criteria in our sole discretion. When you add a WSB Card to a Wallet, the Wallet allows you to use the WSB Card to enter into transactions where the Wallet is accepted, including the ability to use the WSB Card to complete transactions at participating merchants' physical locations, e-commerce locations, and at ATMs. The Wallet may not be accepted at all places where your WSB Card is accepted. We reserve the right to terminate our participation in a Wallet or with a Wallet provider at any time and the right to designate a maximum number of WSB Cards that may be added to a Wallet.
3. Your WSB Card Terms Do Not Change. The terms and agreement that govern your WSB Card do not change when you add your WSB Card to the Wallet. The applicable Card-Member Agreement or account agreement that governs the WSB Card, as amended from time to time, are incorporated by reference as part of these Terms. Please review those agreements, as applicable, for important information on your rights and responsibilities when making transactions through a Wallet. The Wallet simply provides another way for you to make purchases or other transactions with the WSB Card.
4. Applicable Fees. Any applicable interest, fees, and charges that apply to your WSB Card or underlying account will also apply when you use a Wallet to access your WSB Card. WSB does not charge you any additional fees for adding your WSB Card to the Wallet or using your WSB Card in the Wallet. The Wallet provider and other third parties such as wireless companies or data service providers may charge you fees. You are solely responsible for reporting and paying any applicable taxes arising from transactions originated using your WSB Card information transmitted by a Wallet and you shall comply with any and all applicable tax laws in connection therewith.
5. WSB Is Not Responsible for the Wallet. WSB is not the provider of the Wallet, and we are not responsible for providing the Wallet service to you. We are only responsible for supplying information securely to the Wallet provider to allow you to register your card in the Wallet. We are not responsible for any failure of the Wallet, for any errors, delays caused by or the inability to use the Wallet for any transaction. We are not responsible for the performance or non-performance of the Wallet provider or any other third parties regarding any agreement you enter into with the Wallet provider or associated third-party relationships that may impact your use of the Wallet.
6. Transaction History. You agree and acknowledge that the transaction history displayed in the Wallet solely represents our authorization of your Wallet transaction and may not reflect complete information about the transaction, nor any post-authorization activity, including but not limited to clearing, settlement, foreign currency exchange, reversals, returns or chargebacks. Accordingly, the purchase amount, currency, and other details for the Wallet provider's transaction history in connection with use of your Card in the Wallet may be preliminary and/or incomplete, and may not match the transaction amount that ultimately clears, settles, and posts to your Card's billing or monthly statement, which shall be deemed the prevailing document.
7. Contacting You Electronically and by Email or through Your Mobile Device. You consent to receive electronic communications and disclosures from us in connection with your WSB Card and the Wallet. You agree that we can contact you by email at any email address you provide to us in connection with any WSB product, service or account, or through the mobile device on which you have downloaded the WSB Mobile Banking app. It may include contact from companies working on our behalf to service your accounts. You agree to update your contact information with us when it changes.
8. Removing Your WSB Card from the Wallet. You should contact the Wallet provider on how to remove a WSB Card from the Wallet. We can also block a WSB Card in the Wallet from purchases at any time. The Wallet Provider may implement suspension and reactivation of your WSB Card(s) upon notification of your loss of the Enabled Device. In addition, the Wallet Provider may suspend or delete a WSB Card without your request in the event (i) you report loss of the Enabled Device in person or by telephone, subject to verification of your identification to the Wallet Provider's reasonable satisfaction, (ii) you return an Enabled Device or submit an Enabled Device for a product exchange or upgrade (or similar service) in accordance with the Wallet Provider's applicable return, exchange or upgrade policies, or (iii) as set forth contractually between the Wallet Provider and WSB, the Wallet Provider reserves the right to change, discontinue, or suspend (for any period of time) any or all functionality, Cardholder interface, or any other aspect of the Wallet Provider Platform (whether software, hardware, or any part of the Wallet Provider Platform service) at any time, including suspension of provisioning and transaction usage.
9. Governing Law and Disputes. These Terms are governed by federal law and, to the extent that state law applies, the laws of the state that apply to the agreement under which your WSB Card is covered. Disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms will be subject to any dispute resolution procedures in your WSB Card agreement.
10. Ending or Changing these Terms; Assignments. We can terminate these Terms at any time. We can also change these Terms, or add or delete any items in these Terms, at any time. Your use of a WSB Card in a Wallet after we have made such changes available will be considered your agreement to the changes. We will provide notice if required by law. We can also assign these Terms. Furthermore, subject to applicable law, at any time we may (i) terminate your use of any WSB Card in connection with a Wallet (ii) modify or suspend the type or dollar amounts of transactions allowed using WSB Cards in connection with a Wallet, (iii) change a WSB Card eligibility for use with a Wallet and/or (iv)change the WSB Card authentication process. You cannot change these terms, but you can terminate these Terms at any time by removing all WSB Cards from the Wallet. You may not assign these Terms.
12. Notices. We can provide notices to you concerning these Terms and your use of a WSB Card in the Wallet by posting the material on our website, through electronic notice given to any electronic mailbox we maintain for you or to any other email address or telephone number you provide to us, or by contacting you at the current address we have on file for you. You may contact us at: 1-630-652-2000.
13. Limitation of Liability; No Warranties. WE ARE NOT AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY OR FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTAIL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR ADDING A WSB CARD TO A WALLET, OR YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF A WALLET. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS) AS TO ANY AND ALL WALLETS AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND OTHER CONTENT INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THE WALLETS.
14. Questions. If you have any questions, disputes, or complaints about your WSB Card, contact WSB Customer Care Center at 1-630-652-2000. WSB reserves the right to refer you to the Wallet provider whenever we are unable to resolve issues not pertaining to your WSB Card. Questions, disputes, or complaints about other financial institutions or merchant cards should be directed to the customer service number provided on their card.
West Suburban Bank credit cards are issued by West Suburban Bank. Accounts are subject to credit approval.
Debit cards are provided by West Suburban Bank. Member FDIC.
Revision Date 05/07/2021