In today's fast paced world, you need access to your money regardless of where you are. Whether you are at home, work or on vacation, our convenient Online Banking services are just a simple click away.
With Online Banking you can:
- View up-to-the-minute balances
- View statements
- View account history
- View images of checks
- Transfer funds between accounts at WSB and other financial institutions
- Electronically pay your bills
- Make a payment to your WSB Visa® Credit Card
- Send money to individuals with WSB Fast PaySM
- Download account information into Quicken™, Microsoft® Money or other financial software
- Send and Receive secure electronic messages
- Reorder checks
- Request a Stop Payment
- Access your accounts at other financial institutions
- Request email notifications of specific account activity
For your convenience, account information is updated immediately, reflecting ATM withdrawals, direct deposits, debit card purchases, online payments — all your daily transactions as they happen.
You can enroll and log into Online Banking from the top of this page.
Once you enroll, you can access your accounts from your mobile device. Click for details.
Click here for Online and Mobile Banking Security Tips.
Online Bill Pay
Paying bills online through our Online Banking product is easy and convenient even while on vacation or on a business trip. You can pay all your bills directly from your West Suburban Bank checking account anywhere you have access to the internet.
Once you have set-up your list of billers, you can schedule your payments on a recurring, occasional or one-time basis. A biller can be your utility company, credit card company or virtually anyone to whom you need to send money in the United States. Simply log onto your online account, select your choice of billers, and enter the amount you want to pay them. Our online bill pay offers a scheduling feature that allows you to schedule your bills to pay on the due date and your funds will remain in your account until that day. Try it today and see how easy it is to pay your bills online.
Click here for our Online Banking disclosures.
Our Enhanced Online Banking security helps protect your accounts and personal information.
At West Suburban Bank, maintaining the security of your personal and account information is our top priority. We’re committed to providing you with an online banking experience that’s safe and secure.
Our Online Banking product has the most significant security measures in place, including Multi-Factor Authentication.
Multi-Factor Authentication (“MFA”) is a process that uses a combination of safeguards to recognize that you are the person accessing your account information. MFA is constantly using algorithms and other behavioral cues to evaluate your identity. Occasionally, you may be prompted for additional information to verify your identity, by selecting one of the following methods:
- Verification question/answer: Simply select and answer your verification question correctly; or,
- One-Time PIN Number: Receive a one-time PIN number that will be delivered via email to be used as verification.
Along with the MFA process we also have a security team in place that monitors your accounts for any unusual activity. If we notice activity outside of your regular online banking behavior, we may call you to confirm you initiated the activity. If we find it necessary to contact you, please keep in mind we will never ask you for any personal or account information.
In the interest of your online security, your account numbers will be masked for your protection. To help you identify your accounts, we suggest you use our Account Nickname feature. You can also take advantage of our “Notify Me” feature within our Online Banking product, which enables you to receive notifications regarding specified account activity on any of your West Suburban Bank accounts. You choose the notifications you would like to receive, including if your account is overdrawn, when the balance is above or below a designated dollar amount, when checks are paid, deposits are made and much more.
You will automatically receive email alerts, if you make changes within your online banking account, which will be sent to the email address we have on file.
Please know that we will never send you an email message that:
- Links you to a website – even our own website.
- Warns you that your account will be closed if you don’t respond to a request for information.
- Ask you to provide your social security number, driver’s license number, credit card number or any other personal and/or financial data.
If you ever receive an email or link to a website that does ask you for such information, please contact us immediately at (630) 652-2000 and forward the email to email@example.com.
Protecting Yourself Online
At West Suburban Bank, we have the most up-to-date Internet security procedures in place to ensure your privacy. However, there are proactive steps that you can take to further improve the chances that your personal information will stay out of the hands of internet thieves and online con artists.
Helpful hints to protect you and your computer:
- Install anti-virus software. Once you have it installed, keep it up to date so you’ll be protected against the latest viruses.
- Use a firewall. Firewall software can allow your computer to refuse undesired or suspicious connections and filter potential hackers.
- Utilize anti-spyware. This can prevent your activities from being monitored and keep you from being directed to sites without your permission.
- Monitor your accounts regularly. By checking your accounts regularly, you can catch unauthorized transactions early and prevent loss.
- Be sure to log-off when you leave Online Banking. Exiting Online Banking by clicking on “log-off” ensures you end your session.
- Check the Last Login date and time. You can monitor your online banking access by checking the last date and time you logged in. Note: If you use Finance Center or any account aggregation system, please keep in mind the last login time will reflect the time your account was accessed from these systems in order to provide up to date information.
- Do not leave an Online Banking session unattended at any time.
We encourage you to also read our Consumer Security Tips by clicking here.
Back to Top