Get more value with your checking account with Relationship Rewards. This program offers you the ability to qualify for up to a $10 reimbursement, per monthly cycle, for non-WSB ATM Fees related to cash withdrawals at non-WSB ATMs.1
Qualifying for rewards is easy and is based off of everyday banking activity. If you have a checking and savings account with us, you're automatically enrolled in Relationship Rewards. To qualify for the $10 reimbursement, the following qualifying activities must take place during a monthly statement cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchase transactions (excludes ATM transactions) post and clear per cycle2
- Be enrolled and receive monthly eStatements for your checking account through Online Banking
- Own and maintain a WSB Savings Account3
It's that easy to receive up to a $10 reimbursement per month cycle. Plus, if you don't meet the qualifications during a monthly cycle, don't worry - you still get all the great features of our Flexible Checking account and you can always qualify for the reimbursement next cycle.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
- How do I enroll in Relationship Rewards?
- If you have a checking account with eStatements and a savings account, you're automatically enrolled and eligible to qualify to receive non-WSB ATM fee reimbursements.
- How do I sign up for eStatements?
- You can sign up for eStatements during the enrollment process of Online Banking. If you are currently enrolled in Online Banking, simply log in and select the account you want to enroll by clicking on the "Statements & Documents" link. You can also enroll in eStatements in "Services & Settings" by selecting the "View statements & documents" link.
- How do I qualify to get up to $10 reimbursed in ATM fees?
- To qualify for the $10 Reimbursement for non-WSB ATM Fees related to cash withdrawals at non-WSB ATMs, you must meet the enrollment requirements for relationship rewards and must have a minimum of 12 debit card purchases post to your account within a statement cycle.
- Why do I need a savings account to qualify for Relationship Rewards?
- As your financial partner, we know the importance of establishing a savings plan. Saving money can help you become financially secure and provide a safety net in case of an emergency. We want to provide you with the tools to achieve financial success.
- What happens if I don't meet the qualifications during a monthly cycle?
- If you don't meet the qualifications during a monthly cycle, don't worry - you still get all the great features of our Free Flexible Checking account and you can always qualify for the reimbursement during the next monthly cycle with your debit card activity.
- Will I be reimbursed for my ATM transactions after each withdrawal or at the end of the statement cycle?
- Whenever you meet the monthly cycle qualifications, your account will be reimbursed for any non-WSB ATM fees for up to $10.
- Do ATM withdrawals count as a debit card transaction?
- No. To qualify for the Relationship Rewards, you must use your debit card a minimum of 12 times as a purchase transaction that posts to your account during the monthly statement cycle. A purchase transaction is defined as using your debit card with a merchant as a signature based transaction or with a Point of Sale (PIN) based transaction.
- 1 Once qualification are met, WSB will reimburse a maximum of $10 per statement cycle for Non-WSB ATM Fees. Non-WSB ATM Fees must be charged and posted to the qualifying Flexible Checking Account in order to be eligible for reimbursement. WSB does and will continue to charge an ATM-Non-WSB Owned fee, please see Service Fee List for fee amount. The ATM-Non-WSB Owned Fee is eligible for reimbursement and will count towards the maximum reimbursement amount. In addition, there may be circumstances, depending on how a merchant processes and uses transaction codes, where a merchant surcharge and/or service fee may be processed as a Non-WSB ATM fee. Any merchant surcharge or service fee processed as a Non-WSB ATM fee may be reimbursed and will count towards the maximum reimbursement amount. WSB is not responsible, nor has any control over, how a merchant may code transactions.
- 2 You must have at least 12 debit card purchase transactions to receive rewards per statement cycle. Debit card transactions for Relationship Rewards must post to and settle the account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle on an account. Transfers between accounts and transactions conducted at an ATM do not count as a qualifying debit card transaction. "Statement Cycle" means a period beginning the day of the first day of the current statement cycle through the close of the current statement cycle. If qualifying requirements are met and the total amount of eligible fees is less than ten dollars ($10), the unused reimbursement amount will not carry over to the next statement cycle.
- 3 A $100 minimum opening balance is required. Balances under $100 will incur a monthly fee as noted in the Service Fees list. Account is subject to account opening procedures. To qualify for Relationship Rewards, you must be listed as an owner of the savings account. Click here to learn more about our savings accounts.